Posted by on 12/2/2017 to Store Info
(Updated Dec. 28)
New Year's Holiday Hours of Operation
- Please note that our cutoff for U.S. orders to be shipped before New Year's will be approximately noon eastern time on Thursday, December 28. You may still place orders after this time, but please note that any in-stock items will not ship until Tuesday, January 2, when we return to our normal hours of operation.
- For Canada, we will be processing and shipping orders as usual on Friday, December 29, as long as they are received by noon eastern time. Orders placed after that for in-stock items will not ship until Tuesday, January 2, when we return to our normal hours of operation.
- Thank you and Happy New Year!
Thanks for another great year, and we hope you all have a safe and happy holiday!
(Previous update with holiday shipping deadlines below for reference only:)
UPDATE (Dec. 19) - Please note that recommended holiday shipping deadlines have passed!
Hi all, another busy holiday season is upon us! Please read on for our recommended deadlines to be sure your order arrives in time!
Please understand that the information below is only a recommendation and not guaranteed in any way! Postal systems are overwhelmed this time of year and these are not guaranteed shipping services. Weather & other postal delays may affect shipping times.
- Toronto/Ottawa/Montreal and vicinities - These areas are typically served within 2-3 business days AFTER your order has shipped. Therefore we recommend placing orders by 7:00 am on Tuesday, December 19, in order for us to process & ship your order in time for Christmas delivery.
- Everywhere else in Canada - At this time of year, we would expect Canada Post to deliver orders to other parts of Canada within 5-7 business days AFTER your order has shipped. Therefore we recommend placing orders by 7:00 am on Wednesday, December 13, in order for us to process & ship your orders in time for Christmas delivery. If you would like to contact us with your postal code, we would be happy to provide a more detailed estimate. (This is a general guideline, and it's certainly possible to receive an order placed after the 13th, depending on your location.)
- Contiguous US (i.e. the "Lower 48" States) - We ship directly with the USPS out of western New York, so most destinations are reach within 2-4 business days AFTER your order has shipped. This includes most items we sell packed in a shipping carton that's under 1 cubic foot or so, which can ship by USPS Priority or 1st Class Mail. Therefore we recommend placing orders by 7:00 am on Monday, December 18, in order for us to process & ship your orders in time for Christmas delivery. **Please be sure to read our note about larger items and orders below!
- Alaska, Hawaii, US Terrirories, etc. - For the most part, the above deadlines should cover these locations as well. However please contact us with your zip code and we will check to make sure.
- Special note about LARGE items & orders - Larger orders and items (such as Kamen Rider henshin belt gift sets, larger tokusatsu toys, etc.) may ship by USPS Parcel Select if you are not in the Northeastern U.S., which can take up to 8 business days to some locations. Therefore we recommend placing orders by 7:00 am on Monday, December 11, in order for us to process & ship your orders in time for Christmas delivery for these items.
- If you are unsure about your location or what constitutes a "large" order or item, please contact us and we will be happy to help!