Posted by on 2/7/2016 to Store Info
To our valued Canadian customers:
As some of you may have already noticed, we have converted the website to U.S. Dollars as of early February 2016. This was a move that we had carefully considered for quite some time now. With the instability of the Canadian dollar and declining domestic sales, we have decided to go ahead and make this change to better serve the majority of our customers, most of whom are outside of Canada.
To offset this change, we are offering free shipping in Canada on all orders over $44 USD. As we all know, shipping within Canada is very expensive, and was on average 20-25% (or more!) of the total order cost anyway. Since the current market really demands free shipping, this was the best way for us to implement this current trend.
HOWEVER, we certainly understand the frustration and disappointment this move may cause among Canadian customers who have ordered from us in the past. For that reason, we will continue to offer a Canadian dollar payment option. This is how it will work:
- Customers interested in paying in Canadian funds can submit orders or request a quote through our contact page (located here) or by email.
- Please be sure to include the product code AND your POSTAL CODE.
- We will email you an invoice to be paid through PayPal for your items in Canadian funds.
- You will be invoiced for the ACTUAL shipping to your location; Canadian dollar prices will NOT be shipping inclusive.
- Canadian dollar orders will not be processed through the website or visible in your order history. Basically it will be a completely independent system.
- Canadian dollar orders will not be eligible for rewards points, as again this will be a completely separate system from the website.
Thank you for your understanding, and we hope to be able to continue to earn your business and provide the excellent pricing and service that you have come to expect from us.